Friday, March 20, 2020

Covid Days, 7

I talked to human beings in person today, who aren't even my husband! First time in a week. We stayed a good 12 feet apart - I was just baby sitting the Hallowell Clay Works studio so students could pick up their tools & other items, so they can make stuff at home during our shutdown.

Treasury Secretary Mnuchin tweeted today that the filing deadline for taxes has been pushed back to July 15th. That's good - and it's frankly the very least they could do - but it's good news for another reason, too: it's a sign that people with, presumably, all the information, think we will be able ot get taxes done by July! Maybe the outbreak has a foreseeable end.

Or, idk, maybe I am grasping at straws. Whatever, if it looks like hope I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment